Sunday, March 17, 2013

Rebuilding a Guild in WOW Part 5

   Thinking about rules and such, I came to the conclusion that I probably won't kick a toon out of the guild except after 1 year of inactivity. Now if people put in the character notes for the guild that they are an alt of another character, then as long as at least one of the characters from his/her stable is played in the year then all the characters are safe. I think a year should be more than long enough to account for any home problems, vacations and financial issues. It also allows for people to focus on one alt at a time and not feel like they have to jump from character to character.
     I think I will put one person in charge of maintaining the guild bank. We will have the ability to organize it and will get to put out requests for materials when they are low. I also think I should have a Darth of Professions and he/she could have one Padewan per actual professions. That way we can keep up on all the things you can do with that profession for our members. I hink it will also give us, as a guild, a way to get all of the best constructed gear for people who are gearing up or optimizing thier toons. It will also help collectors get the pets and mounts that are made.
     I think tomorrow I am going to input this all into the guild website and then put it in the game. That's once that is done, I will start a recruitment drive and see if I can get anywhere with it.
    Tomorrow's blog will be about wat I have been doing with my characters. Tune in to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment