Friday, March 15, 2013

Rebuild a Guild in WOW part 3

    So today, I still have not gotten any feed back. Forging on...
   
    So what I need now is a mission statement. Let's see....
    
     The DarkSiders is a guild of acheivemet oriented people. We help others to gain these acheivements when possible. A certain level of respect to all players is expected. We are here to enjoy the game and have fun.

     I like that one. That I'll keep.
    
     So I need rules.
     No griefing others. (I hate that)
     Be kind. No need for name calling.
     Be helpful. When someone asks for help, at least tell them what you know. If you have time, go and help them directly.
     Don't be afraid to ask for help.
     Don't be afraid to admit that you don't know something. I am sure that there is no one who knows it all.
    

    I don't know what else to put in here about rules. I think I need to think some more on this and then add to it.
    Next would be to place a structure on the guild, including how one advances in the guild and such.
    Tune in tomorrow to find out my thoughts on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment