Thursday, March 14, 2013

Rebuilding a Guild in WOW part 2

    At the time of me writing this, I have received no feedback on my thought process so far. So this next step is still all me.

    After my posting yesterday, I continued to think about other aspects of it's makeup. I know that I want to be alt friendly. I am concerned about language but not to the extent of saying family friendly, so I just want a low level of cursing.

   So now I think I can say that the vision for this guild is a friendly achievement-oriented leveling guild. So next would be to create a guild description to fill out the recruitment form.

     Attempt#1:
     The DarkSiders is an achievement oriented leveling guild. Our goal is to help people level there characters and build ourselves up to complete all of the achievements. We help each other gear up and complete questing. Talking in chat is encouraged but not required. Helping your fellow guildies will be expected at certain level, but not to a point that it overrides your own fun in the game. Contact Airholen to answer any questions that you may have.

      Attempt#2:
      We are a friendly guild. We will help you level and finish your achievements. We expect all our members to help our guild members accomplish the same things. So if you want a friendly guild that will help you level up, gear up and achievement up come join us. Contact Airholen if you have any questions.


    So what do you guys think? Let me know. Tomorrow I will probably cover a Mission statement and maybe start on guild rules. Please let me know how I am doing with this and feel free give me any feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment