Saturday, March 9, 2013

Here's my Direhorn!

      So Last night I got my direhorn hunter pet. YAY! So now I have three dinos, my spirit beast and my rock spider for active pets. I think this will look cool when I call stampede.

      So now all I have to do with Airholen is the dailies, which tak about an hour, the random dungeons and scenarios, for the rep and the valor, and kill dinos for the dino bones. I think this will allow me time to play Asmodea because Dino hunting is a bit repetative, and that gets boring after a while. So I like the fact that Alts at this stage become more feasible to do because the time sink is not as great. Hopefully Blizzard, and the WOW community at large, will take this to heart when doing further content patches.

     Well, that's all I got for now. Tune in tomorrow to see what it may bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment