Sunday, February 24, 2013

20 Days of WOW Blogging: Day 19

    Sorry for this blod in it's delay. But yesterday I was not feeling well. So I am going to do day 19 and 20 today. This is one is going to cover what's in my bag. So here is the list.

Airholen's Bag o'Goodies

Cindergut Peppers x 2, Snakeroot Seed, Jeweler's Kit, Hearthstone, Steadfast Footman's Medallion, SI:7 Operative Manual, Brann's Trusty Pick, Dented Shovel, Jeweler's Setting x 7, Ancient Guo-Lai Cache Key x 2, Gloves of the Lost Protector, Taoren, the Soul Burner, Malevolent Gladiator's Ring of Alacrity, Dreadful Gladiator's Chain Armour, Malevolent Gladiator's Sabatons of Alacrity, Malevolent Gladiator's Necklace of Prowess, Dreadful Gladiators Chain Spaulders, Lapis Lazuli x 9, Pandarian Garnet x 12, Roguestone x 7, Sunstone x 20, Tigar Opel x 12, Alexandrite x 7, River's Heart x 9, Primordial Ruby x 8, Imperial Amethyst x 4, Sun's Radiance x 12, Mote of Harmony x 8, Spirit of Harmony x 17, Sparkling Shard x 9, Serpent's Eye x 3, White Trillium x 21, Black Trillium x 34, Ghost Iron x 32, Unstable Portal Shard, Kyparite x 32, Master Plow, Gin-ji Knife Set, Great Banquest of the Brew, Guo-Lai Runestone x 6, Cooking School Bell, Domination Point Commission x 1477, Dried Needle Mushrooms x 20, Banquest of the Steamer x 10, Winter Viel Cookies x 5, Heavy Windwool Bandages x 20, Great Banquent of the Steamer x 9, Tangy Yogurt x 14, Winter Viel Roast x 2, Sea Mist Rice Noodles x 20, Banquent of the Pot x 20, Great Banquent of the Wok x 5, Weather Beaten Fishing Hat, Jeweled Fishing Pole, Great Banquent of the Oven x 10, Crispy Dojani Eel x 4

    All of gems are present because I am a jewelcrafter. And I am trying to save up enough stuff to make all of the mounts and pets. Plus it allows me to gem any new items that I will use right away. I also do farming and fishing, so I keep gear associated with that. I am also a Miner and so collect ore all the time that I can. I cook alot so I have all the banquents and the bell so that I can train my apprentice cook. I have my growing collection of PVP on me so that I can switch into it at any time.  have a friend that PVP's alot so I join up with him from time to time. He is on a PVP server, I am on a PVE server, so the switch is to ensure my survival on his realm as well. I noticed that I have some stuff that I don't need to carry around so  I will have to plan out what I am going to do with it.

   So that s what Airholen lugs around. Next post will be about what I would if this was my last day to play WOW. Tune in to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment