Friday, February 22, 2013

20 Days of WOW Blogging: Day 18

    So today we cover outfits. And I have transmog gear. But I have not transmog things, because I have better uses for my gold than to change how some piece of gear looks. That is not to say that I don't like certain looks, just that I don't persue it in WOW. Just not how I spend my time on my characters. The look of gear as I get it seems fine to me. I like that it changes as I get new gear and yet still somehow meshes well. Now I have collected some gear for use as transmog gear, just because I think it looks cool. And maybe someday I will do that. But I still need lots of gold to accomplish other things first. So transmoging is something I wait till I have completly optimized my gear and don't plan on changing it for months. And I have only reached that point in Cata. I have not gotten there in MoP. And it doesn't look like I will anytime soon.

   So there is 2 more days left in this challenge. Tomorrow will be about what's in my bags and bank. This should be interesting. Tune in to find out what I have ferreted away.

No comments:

Post a Comment