Tuesday, February 5, 2013

20 Days of WOW Blogging: Day 1

This is my first foray into blogging. SO I thought I would start with a format that would get me into the groove. So Day 1 is Introduce yourself.

Who am I?
My name, in real life, is Dan. I am married with 2 step sons and 2 daughters. I am an IT professional that deals in network administration and hardware repair. I also deal with a VOIP system and cellular service for my company. I live in Mesa, Arizona. I also have 2 turtles, 4 cats and 4 dogs living with me. I am christian, eclectic in my political stance and generally have some opinion on everything. I will answer any question asked of me truthfully and honestly, with one caveat. Do not ask me questions you do not want to hear the answer to. And that may very well be my biggest pet peeve, getting mad when you hear my answer. If there is truly anything else you feel you need to know, drop me a line and I will answer.

Who am I in-game?
I have several alts, but my main is Airholen, the Draenei Beast Master Hunter on Alleria server. My first character was Zombis, an Undead Demonlogy Warlock on Alleria. I have since moved him over to Gnomeregan. Airholen is the Guildmaster of The DarkSiders Guild. A position dropped into my lap when the former guildmaster quit. The majority of the guild left at that same time. I have since added my alts and some of my younger son's alts into the guild. I am now moving on to trying to gather more people to join the guild so that it can become a living, breathing entity that will be helpful to others.
As for my play style, I have been a soloist almost from the get go. I have a family so the HardCore Raiding play is not on the table. I would love to work with others to do the non-LFR raids but I can't seem to find people willing to take on a eager Hunter. I run LFR, Random Heroics and Scenarios daily till I reach my Valor cap. I also harvest and plant daily. Once Airholen has capped, I run Asmodea, my Human Combat Rogue. I am trying to level her up so that I max her professions and get the transmuting abilities I need to make the Jewelcrafting mounts.

So I guess that's all I have to say for now. Tomorrow's blog will be Day 2...why did I decide to start to blog.  Questions and comment can always be direct to me at Zombeeman@gmail.com, or you can leave a comment here. I will respond as quickly and truthfully as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment