Tuesday, February 19, 2013

20 Days of WOW Blogging: Day 15

    So today is supposed to be about my Desktop background and why I chose it. So this will be real easy.

My Wallpaper
     My computer background at home and work is screen shots of my characters in various points and then photo shopped to have their name and other info placed in it. And then the pics are then set to rotate every 10 minutes. I did this because I liked the rotating background. I also did it because I wanted to learn somethings about Photoshop. And I chose my characters because I like the subject matter. I think the camera work was good. And the resolutions was real good. So that's that why I have the backgrounds that I do.

     Next time the subject is things I miss (Post Cataclysm). Tune in to find out what that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment