Saturday, February 16, 2013

20 Days of WOW Blogging: Day 12

    "It's a typical day in the neighborhood. A typical day in the neigboorhood. Would you be mine, could you be mine. Won't you be my neighbor?" The imortal words of Mr Rodger. And the theme for todays blog. So here we go.

In WOW:
    A typical day in WOW would be for me to log onto Airholen and run radom dungeons and scenarios to build up my valor. On tuesday this changes to doing Terrace and a Sha run. On saturday and sunday I add running an alt (currently Asmodea) to gt that toon maxed level and geared. Until 5.2 comes out I have nothing else to do with him. I already am exalted with all the pandaren factions. And I have proceeded as far as I can on the legendary quest line.

In Real Life:
    Monday through friday, I get up and get ready for the day. Wake the kids. Get them breakfast and ready for school. I then have all people pile in the car, take them to school, then drive myself to work. I work on laptops, printers, the network, the VOIP system and anything else they ask of me for about 9 hours or so. Except on friday, where I typically work about three hours to get my 40 hours for the week. While at work, I listen to podcast, read blogs, study for my CCENT exam and talk about WOW with my co-worker. After work, I drive over to my parent's house to pick my daughter up from her guitar lessens. And then either I get to go home or run whatever errands then Wife phoned into me. Once I get home, either I make dinner or just dish it out for myself. Eat and watch at least one tv show with the family. Tuck the girls into bed and then get on the computer. Usually I bring the dogs i and feed them. And then I go back to playing on the computer till I fall asleep in my chair. When I wake up, i shut everythig down and head to bed.
    On the weekends, I sleep in, then get up and play on the computer othe people wake. Then I get ready for the day and start doing chores. Once those are done for the day, (fr they are never ending), I usually watch tv with the family or we go out. Sometimes I take the kids out front to let them ride their bikes. When the kids head to bed I play online again and then go to bed.

     And that is my typical day in and out of WOW. Exciting right? Yeah...life of a married man. So tomorrow will be about Players/Bloggers that I admire. Tune in to find out who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment