Monday, April 1, 2013

Update on Characters 5

    Airholen has not been too busy. I bought two more pieces of my optimized valor gear. So I have all the trinkets and one ring and one neck piece. I maxed Valor and started collecting conquest from the PVP dailies. I did run both LFR's but got only loot that helped but not the loot that optimizes me, per Ask Mr. Robot. So the hunt continues.
     Asmodea has made level 85 and started the Pandarian content. But I am going to have to go back to Tol Barad Peninsula to level my Hebalism skill. Once that is done, it will be back to the Pandarian Content. Jade Forest s here she comes!
     Zombee and Sisteric have been running the Duty Officers hardcore. I also have been working on the reputation system with them to gain all the dilithium that I can get. I am down to my last 40 or so Zen Points to get my 4 character Slots opened.
     Danic has been adventuring as well as pushing the Duty Officers hard. He is now level 49. One more level and he will be maxed. Then I just need to finish out the storyline and then I will go back to Zombee to do the high level content to push my dilithium gathering harder still.
     All other characters have been on a holding pattern.
     Tune in tomorrow to find out what I am going to talk about next.

No comments:

Post a Comment