Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Weekly Character Update

Another week has gone by and another update has come.

Airholen the Explorer
    Continued exploration of the Timeless Isle has found a few new chests. I did finally get Bonkers from the chest guy. Rode an Albatross to get to a chest on a high mesa. Killed a couple new rares and continued on my quest to get good gear.

Brewmaster Asmodea
     She has started on her search of the Timeless Isle loot. She is half decked out in Timeless Isle gear. Also have found a few chests. Still working on getting her iLevel up high enough to get into the LFR for SoO. Getting close but not quite there yet.

Zombee, Grell and Danic
     Have completed the Crystal Entity event three times now for the special event. Have not put any effort into the Rep Grind because of it.

Sisteric
      My system crashed while playing this guy in an CE mission. Lost everything, including the ability to get the crystal shard later that day. So I am only 2 shards along the way on this special event.

     So that is the week of activity for me. Tune in next time to see what I have to say next.

No comments:

Post a Comment