Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Literary Challange 3

     I am running a bit behind this week. Lots of Family events going on this last week and more still to come this week. But on with the show.

     So last weeks challange was to write about the characters safe place, their Haven. As it was, I only had time to write one person's story, VAdm Danic's. The shows a bit of the interaction between him and Derip, his First Officer. The difference of their personality is what I was trying to play on alittle bit as I also set the stage as to why VAdm Danic sought out such solitude. Hopefull it was good enough for people to enjoy.

    I have given this some thought, and I have decided I would rather extend LC2 another week to give me a chance to finish the other two stories before going on now.

    I will send another blog out today about my characters. Until then, enjoy and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment