Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Weekly Character Update

Airholen the Explorer
    The Timeless Isle gives up some booty. I got the mount off of Houlon, nothing from LFR wing 2 and 3, and have picked up several burdens. I used the burdens to get several off the timeless armor pieces up to iLevel 535. I also picked up some grievous leggings from the Celestials. I have picked up enough valor points to upgrade several of the armor pieces.

Brewmaster Asmodea
     Sold some stuff. Done nothing else.

Zombee, Danic, Sisteric and Grell
     All of them have completed the CE event and received the 50k Dilithium, a Very Rare Duty officer and several hundred marks. All four have returned to the trail of rep grinding once again.

     Sorry this isn't much this week, but I really didn't play much because of Hearthstone. I got a beta key into the Hearthstone Closed Beta. This has taken my interest very hard as I try many things. I have reported some of the problems I have encountered, but overall this game is more fun than any Magic game I ever played. And I like Magic a lot.
      So tune in tomorrow for the Fantasy News update, where I will talk about WoW, Hearthstone, Neverwinter and whatever else I think of. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment