Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Weekly Character Update

Airholen the Explorer
     I have now killed every boss but 1 in the first three wings of LFR. I have two peices of Tier 16 gear so far and 3 peices of upgraded Timeless gear and three peices of BIS gear that is not either of the previous mentioned groups. I also have killed a few more Rares that I have not downed before. But I have not completed the noodle cart missions yet.

Vice Admiral Zombee
     I have gotten all three reps upt to level 2. Nukara Rep should be level three tonight. Until I get the reps up I don't plan to do anything else except the new missions when Season 8 comes out.

Vice Admiral Danic
     He has gotten Level 2 with all the reps. It will be a few more days before I get Level 3, most likely with Omega first.

Lieutenant General Sisteric
     This one has also gotten to level 2 with all the reps. Probably will get Level 3 first with Nukar or Omega but not really sure.

    These were all the characters I had time for this week. The STO Characters are all stuck doing the rep grinds so that I can get the better gear for them. But according to some of the Dev Blogs they are going to roll out a new way to do Reps with Season 8. This will be the second time they have done this. Hopefully it won't be as bad as the current grindy system is.

    Tune in tomorrow for the Fantasy New and Views and what I have to say about the the various fantasy games I play or watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment