Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Weekly Character Update

Here's this weeks Character updates...

Airholen the Explorer
     Completed more achievements. Found some more chests. Completed the first wing of LFR. The run was cool, I did get one piece of BIS gear. On Timeless Isle, I did get a Burden, combined it with my necklace token to find out that the Rings and Necklaces have a RANDOM enchantment. I did not get my enchantment that is best for me. For  the effort that is put into to get a burden, this sucks. I hate to waste my effort to get something that is not the best for me. I think they need to rethink this random thing in relation to the Burden. Otherwise, I have been having fun roaming the island looting chests and killing rare and elites.

Airholen of Baldur's Gate
     Opened up the next area in the Feywild. Still working on getting my Tier 1 gear. Almost have enough coins to buy my first piece. It's fun but hard to say more for character update. He usually does 4 quests and is done.

Zombee, Danic, Grell and Sisteric
     Zombee has 2 Tier 3 reps and one Tier 2. Most every one else is Tier 2 in all three. Sisteric has completed building the Borg Cutting Beam unique weapon. So damage out put has been upped.

That's it for this week. Tune in next time for what else I might right about.

No comments:

Post a Comment