Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Weekly Character Update

     Hi all! Back from Vacation now. So here was what I have done with my Characters this past week.

Brewmaster Asmodea
     Pushed my iLevel up to be high enough to run Heroic Dungeons and random Scenarios. LFR is still out of reach. I am getting excited about getting into LFR to get better gear for her.

Airholen of Baldur's Gate
     Made it to level 60. I haven't run the level 60 content because they have an event going on based on their Summer Festival. I am working and focusing on that strickly. Once the Festival is over I will go back to getting into thye new stuff for level 60.

Zombee, Grell, Sisteric, and Danic
     All worked on progressing through the reps. Takes a while to get to level 3. But progress has been made on all of them.

Blue Adept
      Fired him up and played. Got to level 20. They are having an anniversary event going on, but I haven't done much with it.

     So not much to say this week. But then I was on vacation. Hopefully next week I will get more into my gaming and can get you guys better details. Tune in next time for what I have next to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment