Thursday, August 29, 2013

Weekly Character Update

     Hi all. Sorry this is later than normal. I am on Vacation. Well more of a Staycation. Catching up on house chores. But I do get to play some. And so here is what I have been upto in game.

Airholen the Explorer
     Since I got all of the BIS stuff, I really haven't done much with him. Ran a couple of the older dungeons but that's about it.

Brewmaster Asmodea
     She reached the Timeless Isle and ran the dailies. I got them done but learned that I wont be upping my iLevel this way. So going back to Pandaria and doing dailies there to get the better gear.

Airholen of Baldur's Gate
     So I made it to level 59! Max level is 60. I have doing the story line and enjoying the story as it unfolds. They also released their first expansion. You have to be level 60 to do anything with it. I hope to get to level 60 today and start on this content.

Zombee, Sisteric, Grell and Danic
     Still working on getting the Reps grinded out. Though it's getting boring doing the samething over and over again.

I haven't played anyother games so that's all for now. Tune in next time to see what I write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment