Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Weekly Character Update

Airholen the Explorer
     Still have not gotten that Cloak. I get real close but he eludes defeat by my hands. I did git the Quakestompers boots so the Cloak is the only thing I need to complete the Tier 15 look.

Brewmaster Asmodea
     Did nothing with her.

Airholen of Baldur's Gate
      Reached Level 40. Upped my profession skills, and bought a horse.

Grell
      Completed all of the storyline missions and started working on my reps. Started all that could.

Zombee
     Worked on his rep too. Had a lot of fun doing the various STF's.

Danic and Sisteric
      I didn't get to these guys.

Blue Adept
     I tried leveling him, but it didn't happen. I did work on several of the story line missions and tried to go to Canada. Canada stayed closed to me. But I am in South America taking on VIPER orginization and taking down a base. Not that easy by myself. But I am progressing.

I also had several vehicle issues. So I was unable to do my podcast. I am working on doing the show this weekend.

Tune in next time to find out what I may write about next.

No comments:

Post a Comment