Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Weekly Character Update

So another week of Character fun in the sun!

Airholen the Explorer
    The cloak remains beyond my grasp still. I wish that I could complete that mission but he eludes my killing blow still.

Brewmaster Asmodea
     Progress towards 90 has been made but not much.

Airholen of Baldur's Gate
     Made it to level 42. Picked up some gear that will be good when I reach level 60. Working on trying new skills, less ranged and more up close attacks. Proffessions are progressing too.

Zombee
      I made it to Tier 1 Romulan Rep. Got the Tier One ability for buffing attacks and started on my efforts to get to Tier 2. Opened up some of the store items on Tier 1 Omega Rep. Progress towards Tier 2 Omega still in progress. So is Tier 1 Nukara Rep.

Grell
     Made it to Tier 1 Romulan Rep. Working Towards Tier 2 now. Tier 1 Nukara and Omega should be reached soon.

Sisteric
     Made it to Tier 1 Romulan Rep also. Still trying to get Tier 1 of Nukara and Omega. Tier 2 Romulan Rep has been started. Also completed the Paradise Lost storyline. Going to work on another story line, but not sure which one yet.

Danic
      Made an effort at the Reps but he hasn't gotten as much face time as the other three.

Tune in next time to see what I have to say about the latest WOW news. There's a lot to digest.

No comments:

Post a Comment