Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Weekly Character Update

Airholen the Explorer
        He has all but three pieces of gear for complete optimization, according to Ask Mr. Robot. I need the Ring from Dark Animus, Weapon from Dorumu and boots from any boss....still. I also still need the secrets to continue the Dark Prince Legendary quest. Otherwise, I am farming herbs for Asmodea still. I also went through the guild bank and pulled every non-MoP uncut gem and set it up for sale in the auction house. I will be moving towards cleaning up the guild bank to clear it up, and sell off the stuff that is no longer current or of use. Then I will be moving towards getting more stuff in to sell to get the gold to make the jewelcrafting mounts.I will specifically be looking to convert ores to gem and then sell the raw gems on the market.

Asmodea, Zombee, Sisteric, and Danic
         I have done nothing with them. I haven't had time due to the Beta's that I got involved in.

Airholen of Baldur's Gate
         Leveled to 17 off of profession work done through the Gateway browser program. Also collected nearly 4k Astral Diamonds. Otherwise I have not done anything with this game.

I need to figure out a schedule to rotate through my games to give them all equal time. I enjoy all of these games so I need to plan out my play time with each one to get better involvement with them. And so that I can actually progress in each one.

Tune in next time to find out what I will talk about next.

No comments:

Post a Comment