Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Darkspear Rebellion and me

    So I started the out going to Lorewalker Cho and doing his quests on Airholen. From Cho, the two new scenarios were ran on quests. After running each one you get a reward. For me, the rewards basically were low level blue items of no consequence.
     In Blood in the snow you are helping the dwarves out in that region between Ironforge and Gnomeregon. The Trolls have setup shop here capture dwarves and sacrificing them to thier gods. You go in and rescue the dwarven scouts and then eventually killing the lead Troll. Because of what you do, the Dwarves, including the Dark Iron Dwarves, join forces under one banner at the behest of King Varian. The Alliance goes stronger. This is purely to tell the story of what is going on at the home front, and that the Alliance are still looking and resolving issues at home even though they have expeditions to the Pandarian Continent.
      The other scenario turns you into a goblin. And you get to experience the tyrannical treatment from the Orcs. You also get to see that Garrosh is still looking to find weapons of mass destruction. The Goblins sass back a bit but end up cowering and running like a cowards. It is telling that the goblins are even considering not supporting Garrosh in the future.
        I also got the quest to head towards Mt Neverrest. But I haven't completed it yet. It will end with getting 516 boots.
        The changes to the Beast Mastery Hunters didn't really seem to effect my DPS meters in Raid. It did give me a 5k lift in Scenarios DPS. Otherwise, it doesn't seem to have done anything to make me want to play my Hunter anymore than I do now.
        My Combat Rogue is now level 87 from the changes. We shall see were else it takes her, but I haven't done anything her in this new patch so I don't know if she is going to get any help from it yet.

Tune in next time to find out what I will talk about next.

No comments:

Post a Comment