Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Weekly Character Update

Airholen the Explorer     Continued to gather Valor points and upgrade the gear. Still haven't picked up that last signet. I did get the Chelon kill leaving four Rares left to go for the achievement.

Brewmaster Asmodea     Still looking to get more stuff, but did start collecting valor points to upgrade current gear. Also got a purple ax from the first raid in Throne of Thunder. Also looking to get friendly with the Shadow Pan Assault so that I can pick up my BiS trinket. I have discovered that killing things on the Timeless Isle was hard. Haven't tried with new weapon.

Vice Admiral Zombee     Working on reps. Got to Level 1 in the Dyson Sphere rep. Still level 3 in the other three reps. Doing mostly space battles because I like them better than the ground battles.

That's what these guys have been upto this past week. Hopefully I will have more to report next week. Until then, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment