Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Weekly Character Update

Airholen the Explorer
          Ran Ordos and Celestials. Gained only gold. Ran around a bit and cleared up my quest queue. So I have cleared out about 5 quests that way and ran a couple low level dungeons Solo to do it too. It was fun to do this, but once I completed I just hearthed back to the Farm and logged out.

Brewmaster Asmodea
           Ran Ordos and Celestials, nothing but gold. Ran the first and third wings of Siege of Ogrimmar and didn't get any usable gear. Tried to do more of the rep for the various Tillers and then logged her out.

Ambassador Strayleaf
           Ran Ordos and Celestials. Got a cloak upgrade but not BiS gear. Using new cloak. Also ran Rep efforts for Tillers trying to get better gear. Also queued up for Trial of Zandalari Raid as  healer. got the bonus bag for completing the raid and gained the Sewer Rat pet. That gained me the "I Smell A Giant Rat" achievement. I didn't do much more because I started to contemplated run my Death Knight level 85 as the next Leveling guy. But I got distracted.

Vice Admiral Zombee Scorpio Danus
           Worked on Reps. Got to Level IV with Romulus and Omega reps. Level III with Nukara and Dyson. They have also started a count down to the 4 Year Anniversery event by having free things to get if you log in. Working on getting all of the free stuff. First up was a Horta that is account unlocked. Next is the new bridge styles for Fed and KDF, again account unlocked. They haven't announced the third one yet. They also handed a free costume account unlock for using Arc. So need to get that for the characters. It's what Khan wore in Wrath of Khan movie.

That's all that I had time for. Tune in next time for what I might say. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment