Thursday, January 16, 2014

Weekly Character Update

Airholen the Explorer
       In last two weeks I have only gotten 1 piece of BiS gear. This is why I dislike the RNG control over gearing. This is getting to become a chore rather than fun. I am not a progression raider. I am not flex raider. I am a solo player. I don't have a lot of friends or relatives playing this game. So I have to do it all by myself. Which I don't mind. But this game does have things that limit the enjoyment for the solo player that doesn't need to be there. That's a discussion for another time. But after running Ordos and Celestials and not getting gear, I parked him so that I can go to another character and feel like I am making progress.

Brewmaster Asmodea
      So worked on getting her Cooking up. Worked on Fishing. Tried taking on the Bloodhilt guy for the Legendary quest but he one shotted me. So I need to get a team together for it. But that is an issue as there doesn't seem to be people wanting to take it on. And this is another one of those 'not friendly to solo player' game play built into the game. Questing is a solo play content, but to complete this step it REQUIRES you to have help. And getting that help is hard for solo style player. So getting the legendary cloak when it's not current content is very hard, at best, and usually impossible. Which isn't fair to Altoholics, people you are just now getting to 90, and solo players. Blizzard really needs to look at this a devise a better system for this.
      It took all week to get the amount of Lesser charms so that I can get the Warforged coins for the rerolls.

Ambassador Strayleaf
       Ran Ordos and Celestials once each. Picked up on piece or warforged gear for the Tanking and a piece of PVP gear for tanking. Started on working towards the  Serpent Rider skill and cooking skill. Gained some fishing skill. Haven't started on the Legendary quest yet, but I think I will start on it this week. I have gotten enough of the timeless gear so that I am decked mostly out in both Prot and Holy specs. Strayleaf is going to see more activity after Asmodea gets Lesser Charms to 50.

Vice Admiral Zombee
        Grinded out some rep for one day. Not really interested in doing much with him till Winter Event is over.

       That was my week. Tune in next time for the Fantasy News, Until then, Enjoy!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment