Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Weekly Character Update

Airholen the Explorer
      So I continue to try and get the bow and boots from Tortos. But I did get the Voice of the Quillen from Iron Qon. I am also at 8 out 12 for the Titan Runestones for the Black Prince Legendary Quest. I figure in another 2 weeks I will have the all the Titan Runestones at this pace. I am thinking of decking out the Quillen Gun and use it in place of the Micorian bow I currently am using. Ask Mr. Robot seems to think it's a good move.

Asmodea
      So I actually played her this week. Got her to level  88 now. Still working on the Tillers rep. Haven't done anything else but questing with her.I think I will get her to 90 before 5.4 comes out.

Airholen of Baldur's Gate
     So Neverwinter has gone live. They added a new profession, Alchemy, but UHave done barely anything with it. I have been pushing Leadership, which is now at 10 out 30. He has also leveled to 29. The fun I am having doing the quests on this game is high. And it's not that it's new, but that it is a story with a pattern. And this story is unfolding in ways I hadn't considered.

Grell, Zombee and Sisteric
      There is a summer event on Risa going on in STO. These are sitting at the events coordinator on Rise to do the daily Jetpack mission. Once I have this for each character for 25 days I get a fast small ship. So Grell's advancement down the story lines is halted till the 25 days are over. 4 days have passed so far.

Tune in next time to see what I might have to say next...

No comments:

Post a Comment