Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Weekly Character Update

Airholen the Explorer
         I now have 11 of the 12 required Titan Runestones to progress on the Legendary Quest. I only have the Gear Soaked Gear to upgrade on current equipment. Once I have the boots and Bow from Tortos and the legendary cloak then I can upgrade them and be done with gearing. Or at least done till 5.4 comes out, when the next tier of gear comes out.

Airholen of Baldur's Gate
        So I have been leveling him. He is now level 35. I also have my Leadership at Level 10, Leatherworking at Level 7 and Mailsmithing to Level 2. I also have become a Paragon and now advancing along those skills too.

Grell, Zombee and Sisteric
         Working on the Risan Summer Event. All three are 44% done towards getting the racing corvette. In about 2 week I should have them and get back to Missions. Sisteric has the added bonus of having found a egg and so is raising the bird to full maturity.

Tune in next time to see what I have to say next.

No comments:

Post a Comment