Wednesday, July 24, 2013

PTR 5.4 and Hunters update

Since my last post on this subject there have been a couple of changes. So let's take a look at them.

Murder of Crows
       Now deals 40% more damage. We get a buff to a talent. An actual, effective buff. This is a good thing. It helps in the DPS and will make the talent appear more attractive. I use this talent because of the graphic attached to it than the damage it dealt.

Glyph of the Lean Pack
       Reduce the range of Aspect of the Pact by 7 yards. Why? How is this an issue? I don't see any need for this glyph. I would like for someone to let me know if there is any good uses for it. I am at a loss on this one. Especially for a MAJOR glyph.

Glyph of Enduring Deceit
        Camouflage reduces spell damage by 10%. Now we have a reason to use Camouflage. So I may start using this skill again.

Tune in next time to see what I might write about next.


No comments:

Post a Comment