Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Weekly Character Update

Airholen the Explorer
        Made a run at Tortos but he still only hands out gold to me. Also made a few attempts to complete the Celestial Challenge, but not successful yet. I can't seem to out run the adds. Nothing else is happening to this guy till Tortos drops the two pieces of gear or 5.4 comes out.

Brewmaster Asmodea
        Worked on leveling her. She is very close to 89 but not quite there yet. Otherwise nothing new with her.

Grell
         Completed the Risian event to get the Corvette. Collected it and then headed out back to New Romulus. Grell will get back to completing the story arc and catch up with the rest of characters.

Sisteric
          Completed the Risian event and got the Corvette. Returned to Qo'nos and had to complete the Klingon naming ritual for the ship. This started a quest chain to start fighting some rival Klingon House. The House of Torg  tried to ambush me but I won and made a name for myself. Also worked on my Reps.

Zombee
          One more day to complete the Risian event. So should have the Corvette tonight. He has also been able to do some of the Reps too.

Danic
          Still working on the Reps. Making progress but still need to run more missions to get all of the resources.

Airholen of Baldur's Gate
           Been working on the professions only. Also joined a guild, so hopefully I can progress on the mission with help.

Blue Adept
            My computer has crashed. With the money being tight, it is going to take some time to rebuild the computer. In the meantime, I have been able to borrow a laptop to hold me over till the new unit is built. But this meant I had to re-install all of my games. Cryptic has changed it so that all of their games are now loaded through a universal client called Arc. Champions Online was the first of their games I used to play. It is a Super Hero MMO. I had gotten that character up to level 17 before I had hit a wall on my progression. I haven't played the game in over a year. Since it was on Arc, I chose to load it up and see what changes have been made. They have refined their FTP model and brought it inline with STO and Neverwinter. I had to completely rebuild the character powers because they revamped that part of the system. After doing that I tried playing the missions I had yet to complete and I was able to complete them and even progress further along till I got to level 18. I haven't gone back to it yet, but I will because they have made it fun again.
             Blue Adept is a human male spell caster. His power structure is called The Grimoire. He does ranged blasts of energy, summons mystical defenders and can now cast AOE healing spells. I travel by teleportation. He is not part of any supergroup. So we will have to see where this will take us.


Tune in next time to see what I may write about next.

No comments:

Post a Comment