Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Weekly Character Update

    Airholen the Explorer
                 So Airholen finally is moving along the Legendary Quest. I have the Capacitive Meta Gem in my hat now. Now I just need to collect the 12 Titan Runestone. Which only drop on the last six bosses in Throne of Thunder. I also still need to get the Bow and Boots from Tortos. He is in the second wing of Throne of Thunder. So I have three wings of LFR to do to collect the stuff for the gearing and quest completions. Airholen has pretty much stopped farming and doing anything else but LFR's Scenarios and Dungeons to get Valor to upgrade my current gear. That and doing the cooking needed to get Best friends with all of the Tillers. Currently have only 4 guys left to make happy.

     Grell
                  Grell has made it to SubAdmiral and has picked up the Ha'apax Advanced Warbird. It's nice to have and hopefully I will get the rest of the missions done by the 21st so that I can get the unique gear that the later missions provided at one time. This goes away again on the 21st. I have completed all of the Romulan specific missions and have now started on the shared storyline. I got the Ophidian Cane from the Devidians, and the Reman Science Officer. Currently working on the DS9 missions to get the Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer and the Orb from the Bajoran Prophets. After that comes the Borg missions and then the Breen and finally the Undine missions. Hopefully I can get through all of them in the 3 or so days I have left.

       All other characters are on hold at this time because I have had less time than usual for gaming. I have special little project in progress and once it is completed I will announce it here and on Twitter.

        Tune in next time to see what I have to say next!

No comments:

Post a Comment