Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Weekly Character Update

     So this week was interesting for my WOW and STO characters.

Airholen the Explorer
         So, I ran the Last Stand of the Zandalari raid. The last boss is the Council of Elders. This council I need to get the Bad JuJu trinket. I got it on the bonus roll. I also got my last Secret of the Empire. I went on to the next stage, which was to do a solo scenario to make some weapon. After dieing multiple times I finally killed that final sha and the Lightening Lance is made. So now I have to stick it into Nalak to temper it. I have already did Nalak this week so hopefully, after today's reset,  I will get a chance to go temper this lance and finish up the legendary quest for the epic meta gem. I also ran the LFR against Tortos and picked up Miracoran, the Vehement Chord bow from the normal drop. The bonus roll gave only gold. So now All I need is the boots and Bow to Drop from Tortos for me to be at best in Slot according to AMR. So LFR is only Tortos for me. I would love to to get those pieces this week and end my gear quest for Airholen and finally allow me to level Asmodea.

Asmodea
          All of my time has been dedicated to gearing Airholen or playing my STO Romulan Character level through the special events. So no time for her at all.

Airholen of Baldur's Gate
          Doing the professions things through the gateway only. No time otherwise.

Zombee, Danic and Sisteric
          Not done anything with these guys. They are sitting around while I level the Romulan character.

Grell
          So I have been running him hard. Ranked up from Centurion, Subcommander to Commander now. Picked up new ships, a Mogai Heavy Warbird, D'deridex Warbird Battle Cruiser, Tiercel Shuttle, and Kestrel Runabout. I also have picked up more BOF's. I now have 3 rare quality officers and the rest are uncommon. Except for Tovan Khev who is very rare quality. I also have my max 8 BOF's so if I get a new officer it will be to replace a guy that I have now. I also have started the questline that will get me the purple Reman science officer, and I have till the 21st to get Grell through all of the joined storylines to get the special rewards from those questlines. Once I have done that, I will be back to trying to get all of my officer's visited and leveled for the various rep systems that exist.

Tune in next time to see what I have to say next.

No comments:

Post a Comment