Wednesday, December 18, 2013

(Sort of) Weekly Character Update

     Hi all! Sorry about not writing recently. Many family issues have popped up so I had things more to do than I had planned on. So gaming and writing got to take a back seat while I dealt with things. But I am back for now, but December is a busy month for family things so I don't expect to have a lot of posting this month. I hope that every one is alright with this. Now on to what the Characters have been doing for the past couple of weeks.

Airholen the Explorer
      So I have hunted down and slayed Ordos twice now. Picked up a warforged helm. This spurred me to look into the possibility of going all warforged. Well, I am now gearing towards that plan these days. That means that Airholen will be doing the Ordos and Celestials run every week till I get all of the gear. Once he is fully geared then I will turn to doing the old raids just to say that I have done them all.

Brewmaster Asmodea
       Asmodea is working on this same gearing philosophy. But there are a couple of pieces of gear in LFR. So I am working towards the gear. I also am doing the missions to get the Cloud Serpent flying skill and to complete the missions to progress in Wrathion's questline.

Zombee
        STO's Winter Wonderland event is up. And I suck at it. So I have stopped playing STO while the Winter Event is active.

     Like I said earlier, I haven't had much time for playing. So hopefully I will get more time over the next few days but you never know. Until next time, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment