Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Weekly Character Update

Airholen the Explorer
     Ran Ordos and Celestials. Picked up some gear, but the chest piece was the only useful piece. Gemmed and enchanted it out and reforged it.

Vice Admiral Zombee, Lieutenant General Sisteric, and Vice Admiral Grell
     STO has a new event going on that requires each character to log in 14 times over 21 days to get a large reward. The Mirror Universe event is taking each of these out on one run each each night. 5 days have been completed so far. At the end of each run you get your choice of faction marks too. SO I have been picking up the marks that I have the least for each guy, except for Zombee. Zombee is only collecting Romulan marks because I have all of the reps, and the Romulan rep is where the gear he wants is located. SO I have to collect a lot of marks for that rep.

Vice Admiral Danic
      Also been doing the Mirror event but towards getting the rep grinds done. But as it stands, Nukara has reached Tier IV and the rest are at Tier III. I also have to run a Voth mission to get the Dyson COmmendation so that I can continue to level the Dyson Reps.

Didn't do a whole lot with characters this week. Tune in next time for what I will talk about next, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment